Benny's Misc. Personal Stuff
THINGS I'VE LEARNED FROM MY DOGS
- Never pass up the opportunity for a joyride - let the fresh air and the wind in your face be pure ecstasy.
- When loved ones come home always greet them.
- Let others know when they've invaded your territory.
- Obey only when its in your best interest.
- Take naps and stretch before rising.
- Run and play every day.
- Be loyal.
- If what you want lies buried, dig until you find it.
- Avoid biting when a simple growl will do.
- Appreciate attention and let people touch you.
- When happy, dance around (wagging is not an option).
- If scolded, no matter how often, never buy into the guilt.
- Bond with your pack.
- Be willing to sacrifice all for family.
- Finally, if someone is having a bad day, be silent and sit close by.
My dogs also taught me to care about that.
Don't follow instructions. Suspect instructions. They are something to be wary of. They will write instructions when they want you to do something. They want you to do what they want you to do. Instructions are broken down in small steps. When you make small steps, you become a smaller person. When you become smaller, you need instructions to tell you where to go and what to do. Those who give you instructions are not doing anything. They are instructing you so you can do something for them. Suspect instructions. They are something to be wary of. Instructions are very detailed and leave nothing to chance. Serendipity is the enemy of the narrow and the organized. Random behavior leads to irregularities. Breakdowns in the system lead to chaos and confusion. If everyone is confused, they will have to write many, many more instructions. Don't follow instructions. Instructions are something to be wary of. If you follow instructions, you cannot do the things you want to do. You do other things instead, the things other people tell you to do. When you only listen to others, you cannot speak. Your ideas are trapped behind the door you helped close. You become the instructions. They will not have to write any more instructions for you, because you will have reached the end of their instructions. Don't follow instructions. Suspect instructions.
At this site...